Only citizens, green card holders, TN Visas, EADs for this client, H1B Transfer’s Accepted.
Position: Project Manager
Position Type: Contract on W2
Locations: Irving, Texas
Contract: 1+ Year
• 6+ years as IT Project Manager - preferably with Oracle product implementations or Data Warehousing
• Has strong knowledge of project lifecycle
• Experience with MS Project and the MS Office suite of products
• Must be a good team player
• Detailed oriented, resourceful, motivated and creative
• Flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
• Sound, logic based decision making
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Work collaboratively and cross-functionally as part of a team as well as an independently
• Work proactively and reactively
• Recognize areas of opportunity and make recommendations for improvement
• Assess conflicting priorities and prioritize appropriately
• Communicate at all levels of the organization including IT and customer senior management
• Identify issues to leads and/or management and provide possible solutions
• Provide timely and accurate status on job assignments
• Bachelor’s Degree at a minimum, preferably a Master’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering.
If you are comfortable with the requirement please send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me at 404-315-1555 Extn: 532.