Desktop Support Helpdesk (closed)
We are currently looking for desktop support engineers with a track record of working in fast-paced environments.
The position is with a top-tier financial services firm that has offices in major financial hub-cities globally.
Your day to day responsibilities are to support traders, wealth and investment managers, and operations staff using MS Office applications and networking.
Minimum 1 year of experiences in:
- Windows desktop support, end-user support, maintenance/troubleshooting of desktops, monitors, laptops, remote computing, installation of OS, MS Office, and other applications
- Windows XP Admin, including Exchange and Active Directory is a plus
- Blackberry support, VPN, remote connectivity, wireless
Aside from the technical skills:
- Communication skill: in English and native-level Japanese
- Analytical mind-set to think out of the box, discipline to get things done, a team player who offers help when needed
- Motivated and focused on career building in Japan
- Local applicants living in Japan ONLY. No resumes accepted from outside Japan.