Business Systems Analyst (closed)
Business Systems Analyst Job Description
- Responsible for supporting the evaluation, discovery of gaps and weakness points, and creating and applying improvements to the business processes.
- Support the development of process flows of existing processes and recommend flows for new processes
- Coordinates between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
- Supports detailed analysis and design of workflows and processes within an organization, to include change management processes
- Perform continuous studies and research to improve the business process, and give recommendations regarding the most suitable methodologies.
- Track the working process and evaluate its effectiveness; identifying, communicating, and reporting significant deviations in project quality or schedule.
- Experience working with business processing models, process design, requirements management and project management.
- Experience working with re-engineering tools, methods and techniques.
- Experience in eliciting, gathering and managing requirements, developing system documentation, and developing process artifacts.
- Knowledge and understanding of stakeholder needs in developing various processes, including developing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for Information Technology activities.
- Expertise in document writing and developing functional documentation.
- Experience working in a software/system testing environment
- Knowledge of and/or experience with one or more of the following standards Six Sigma, CMMi, COBIT, ITIL, ISO.
- Workflow process tools experience is desired