Instrumentation Engineering Technologist (closed)
Position: Instrumentation Engineering Technologist, Calgary, AB
About the Client:
The Client is a multidisciplinary firm active in the fields of engineering, project management and new technologies. The Company offers a full range of services in areas of urban infrastructure, transportation, building, industry, energy and hydroelectricity, telecommunications, as well as in computer science and geomatics.
Client is looking for Instrumentation Engineering Technologist who can assist a dynamic and growing Instrumentation, Controls and Electrical Engineering sector with some of their upcoming projects.
The successful candidate is a graduate of a recognized instrumentation program who brings to the table a desire to grow in their field.
- Create datasheets on SPI (Smart Plant Instrumentation) through information from field walk down or vendor quotation
- Collect nameplate information to create data sheets
- Check data sheets against redline and confirm that the changes have been made and the specifications are correct
- Help Reliability Engineers with ongoing work
- Perform field walk down with Reliability Engineers and assist them in finding solutions to problems relating to Instruments
- Complete engineering work packages by providing Engineers with updated diagrams and data sheets
- Perform loop checks in the field for Instruments that have been installed
- Request revisions from document control to upload completed documents
- Make changes to P&ID's or Electrical diagrams on AutoCAD
- Ability to work independently and as part of a high functioning team
- Articulate examples of using initiative that produce high quality work with limited supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interact effectively with clients
- Instrumentation Engineering Technologist Diploma from an accredited post-secondary institution
- Will be responsible to validate instrument data sheets and occasionally perform instrument walk downs
- Preference given to those with INtools Experience
After reviewing the opportunity, kindly forward me a copy of your resume so that we can talk about the opportunity in detail.
Anurag Kumar | Technical Recruitment Specialist
P:647 847 2574 | email@example.com