Oracle EBS - System Administration (closed)
We are currently seeking an Oracle E-business suite consultant for a 90 day project that will assist in one of our customer?s current upgrade projects they are involved in at this time. This consultant will provide enterprise-wide support for the System Administration functions within the organization?s Oracle E-Business Suite environment. They will work closely with a team of analysts and developers on this engagement. The position will be responsible for monitoring the system and developing solutions that will provide assurance to Management that adequate IT General controls and procedures are in place and executed to mitigate risk to the organization.
- Work with the team to coordinate, test and document all Oracle menu and responsibility modifications to ensure integrity to the application according to certain guidelines.
- Provide periodic support for basic system administration functions, including but not limited to, creating new user accounts, assigning access to approved functions, and troubleshooting issues as required.
- Application of Technical and Functional knowledge to perform advanced Oracle system administration responsibilities and maintain procedures relative to those functions.
- Monitor workflow processes, printer setup and concurrent manager programs to ensure optimal performance and assist with issue resolution as required.
- Work with the DBA, Oracle Support and Hosting Provider to resolve issues.
- Experienced with running program traces, diagnostics, and capturing debug information from EBS Applications.
- Coordinate and participate in system testing for enhancements, upgrades and other implementation projects.
- Solid experience with Oracle E-Business System Administration, Discoverer Administration and/or Desktop functions.
- Good understanding of using FNDLOAD for loading/reloading menus and responsibilities.
- Experience with Oracle Development tools (Oracle Reports, Forms, PL/SQL, XML Publisher, TOAD).
- Ability to use SQL for basic troubleshooting.
- Solid understanding of Workflows, Core/Self Service Forms personalization's and Alerts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional ability to diagnose and solve system problems while maintaining professionalism and courtesy.