Livelink Specialist (closed)
Calgary, AB Canada
Livelink Technical Specialist.
1 year contract.
Livelink Technical Analyst
- Familiarity with document management or electronic content management solutions, particularly Livelink (5+ yrs)
- Experience coding in VB6, .net and ASP.net (5+ yrs)
- Business analysis experience (3+ yrs)
- Familiarity with imaging best practices (HW, SW, design) (2+ years)
- Records Management knowledge and understanding (4+ years)
- Familiar with document library design and configuration (2+ yrs)
- Livelink development experience with LAPI and o-script
- Ability and willingness to work with many groups
- Willingness to work within the guidelines of Information Technology
- Previous work experience with Municipal, other Government
- Organizations or equivalent endeavours.
Project Scope and Project Objectives:
The major objectives of the assignment are:
- Project work including design and building of Library solutions and integrations design and development standards and practices which can include:
- Installation and configuration of the base product, related modules and 3rd party products
- Analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and documentation of integration, custom tools and other solutions to fulfill project document and records management requirements.
Send me your resume email@example.com