Quality Engineer (closed)
The Quality Engineer is responsible for addressing Quality related issues in production, both process and supplier related. This includes quarantining suspect material, coordinating teams to root cause issues, and ensuring corrective action is implemented in a timely fashion. As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for leading teams to identify Root Cause for warranty issues on specific targeted products and will participate in continuous improvement efforts.
· B.S. Degree in engineering is required.
· Providing Quality leadership and subject matter expertise within a designated value stream team.
· Leading root cause analysis and corrective action activities related to product non-conformances reported by customers.
· Applying statistical process control methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
· Reviewing nonconforming purchased products or components and supporting the material review board process and supplier issue resolution.
· Planning and conducting inspection, test, analysis, and design activities to assure the quality of assigned products or components.
· Performing quality engineering reviews of design documentation in support of the product development process.
· Communicating significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and providing recommended process improvements to management.