ClickSoftware Solution Architect : Rochester, NY : 12 Months
Title: ClickSoftware Solution Architect
Location: Rochester, NY
Duration: 12 Months
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 8 years hands-on design & development experience in the implementation of enterprise field service applications (including system integration).
- Click Certification on Click Schedule is mandatory; Click Certification on Click Mobile and Click Implementation methodology will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in Installation, Configuration and development of Click Schedule and Click Mobile solution on Click platform
- At least 3 years experience working with VB.NET, C#, XML, Silverlight (3.0, 4.0) or WPF, XSL (preferable)or C#. Knowledge of C++ preferable.
- Experience on Sybase Unwired Platform will be a key added advantage
- Experience on GIS services such as PTV and / or MapInfo will be a key advantage
- Experience on windows mobile application an added advantage
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL-Server, and MS operating systems.
- Experience with development of Web-based business applications, using XML, XSL, ASP, and VBScript.
- Strong desire to work both in design and in 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of ClickSchedule & ClickMobile solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the service industry, scheduling, or logistics is a big plus.
Look forward to hear from you at the earliest.
Thanks and Regards,
National Systems Consulting
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org