Programme Finance Graduate (closed)
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
The Malvern, Worcestershire office is seeking a Programme Finance Graduate. The successful candidate will be part of the progamme finance team supporting the Programme Finance Officer in day to day activities
The candidate must also be a positive, strong minded self-starter with motivational drive to assimilate complex information & overcome problems quickly/effectively to produce correct supportable solutions.
In addition, the candidate should have:
- Business/Finance Degree or equivalent
- Comfortable with IT, especially MS Office Suite. An understanding of ERP systems e.g. SAP would be desirable
- Diligent, with an attention to detail, committed and a desire to understand the business
- An appetite for knowledge
- Comfortable in a mathematical environment
- Confident, a good communicator at all levels
- Happy in a busy environment
- Self-initiative, hands-on, willing to help and support others
- Interested in on-going training/self-improvement
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful company offering attractive career prospects to the right candidates.