Business Development Manager
The staffing industry is poised for our best year since 2007 with 77% of staffing professionals expected to increase their personal compensation in 2012. 70% of firms reported meeting or exceeding their 2011 performance goals and 44% plan to expand in 2012. This is the right time, right industry and we are the right team to elevate your career with!
SNI Technology is outpacing these positive trends and quickly capturing market share across the country. In response to the incredible demand for our services; we have an immediate need to add an experienced Business Development Manager.
Our Business Development Manager will have a fearless sales attitude and a commitment to delivering top technical talent and world-class service to our clients. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for leading marketing efforts on behalf of our technical candidates in areas of expertise like software development, infrastructure, security, business intelligence, database management and other disciplines across industries and technical platforms. Each day brings opportunity and the challenge of putting IT professionals to work faster than our competition.
SNI Technology’s Business Development Manager will enjoy a generous compensation package with a guaranteed base salary and monthly commission plan, competitive benefits, 401(k), extensive paid time off and a full suite of resources to assist in growing your personal book of business quickly.
The Business Development Manager is primarily responsible for the following:
- Develop and grow your personal book of business and overall client base by marketing our services for a variety of information technology roles.
- Utilize a consultative, client-focused approach in all business development engagements.
- Identify clientele within assigned territory who will benefit from our services, resulting in a win-win business relationship.
- Conduct telephone and in-person meetings with key managers and senior-level executives for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Close business regularly and consistently to improve return on investment to SNI stakeholders.
- Build SNI Technology's presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
To qualify for the position, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Progressive experience successfully selling IT related products and/or services via phone on a B2B basis. IT staffing or consulting sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Documented proof of recent and prior success in a consultative B2B sales role.
- Strong presentation, communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills.
- A "no fear" attitude toward telephone prospecting on a daily basis.
- Strong work ethic, morals, and integrity.
- A can-do, winning attitude.
- Ability to work within a production oriented collaborative team environment
- Basic understanding (comprehensive preferred) of current technology in infrastructure, application development, database development/administration, software packages and their respective implementation/development/support roles.
- Strong teamwork as well as the ability to work independently.
- Self-sufficient with little need for supervision.
- Open to influence and adopting new and different methodologies to get the job done.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.