The staffing industry is poised for our best year since 2007 with 77% of staffing professionals expected to increase their personal compensation in 2012. 70% of firms reported meeting or exceeding their 2011 performance goals and 44% plan to expand in 2012. This is the right time, right industry and we are the right team to elevate your career with!
SNI Technology is outpacing these positive trends and quickly capturing market share across the country. In response to the incredible demand for our services; we have an immediate need to add an experienced Technical Recruiter to our team.
Our Technical Recruiter will have an “I can find anything” attitude and maintain a relentless commitment to delivering top technical talent and world-class service to our clients and candidates. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for building and further developing our relationships with highly skilled technical talent in the local markets they serve. Our Recruiters and Business Development professionals work together to represent and place technical resources in areas of expertise like software development, infrastructure, security, business intelligence, database management and other disciplines across industries and technical platforms. Each day brings opportunity and the challenge of putting IT professionals to work faster than our competition.
Our Technical Recruiter will benefit from a positive culture, high-netting realistic earning potential with a base salary and generous monthly commission structure, full benefits package with 401k and lots of paid time off, on-going training program and a comprehensive set of resources and technology to leverage.
The Technical Recruiter will primarily be responsible for:
- Developing a technical candidate base utilizing a variety of methods
- Recruiting, interviewing, matching qualified candidates to client openings, coordinating the process and ultimately filling technical positions for our clients
- Managing full lifecycle recruiting activities for temporary and/or direct hire placements
- Conduct telephone and in-person interviews
- Build SNI Technology's presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events
- Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and the candidates we represent
Requirements and Preferences:
- Technical recruiting experience is REQUIRED or a technical background or degree
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone, in-person or in written communications
- High comfort level with outbound phone calls for the purpose of identifying talent that would benefit from our services
- Desire to work in a fast paced team oriented environment
- Proven track record of success and a stable work history
- Customer service orientation with the ability to prioritize and follow through on tasks
- Self directed and motivated to meet goals