Business Development-Sales (closed)
Business Development- Sales Greater Dallas Area , TX F/T
Responsible for securing maximum sales volume for company products from customers within the territory to which assigned. Selling company products and services by interacting credibly with established and target prospective customers. Managing and directing assigned distributors within the territory. Working closely with inside sales support and other company departments. Requires a broad knowledge of company services, products and strategic selling techniques.
- Protect existing business and add new business by calling on current and prospective customers.
- Maintain contacts with customers in relation to their requirements; make company services available to customers.
- Perform missionary work on new products and new accounts, including assistance in writing customer specifications, influencing the placing of orders through proper channels.
- Keep informed on new products and other general information of interest to customers.
- Develop strategy and proposals; secure and renew orders; inform customers of supply and price trends; assist in inventory control; arrange delivery dates and other details of the sale.
- Provide information as required on all aspects of customer satisfaction – product and service conformance to schedule, commercial and technical requirements.
- Maintain product sales program within the territory and in support of market segment programs.
- Keep current on competitive activity.
- Keep records and make reports on all phases of activities: sales forecasting, sales plans, sales calls, and expense accounts.
- Stay abreast of factors that affect the local market and report same.
Education and Experience Required:
BS or BA, business or Engineering preferred.
Minimum of 2 years relevant technical sales experience or the equivalent
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and daytime phone number along with your availability to set a time to talk.
Any Experience with selenoid valves, switches and pressure sensor is a ++
Must be US cit, perm res or EAD only.