ATG Java Developer
This is our direct-client opening for an ATG Java Developer for a 3-4 month contract in San Diego, CA. REMOTE WORK IS OK.
Some of the exciting tasks you'll enjoy on a daily basis are:
· Designing and developing ATG/Java software components in a fast paced environment
· Working with business users and other team members to participate in the full life cycle application development, including but not limited to requirement analysis, design and implementation
· Maintaining and supporting the various development environments
· Suggesting innovative solutions to business problems/ processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance improvements, and better user experiences
· Providing level of effort estimates and managing task schedules
· Writing and executing complex functions/stored procedures, code optimization and performance tuning
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area plus Java/J2EE programming experience.
· Strong Analytical and communication skills.
· Strong Leadership skills.
· Knowledge of Internet protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, etc.) and networking topology
· Knowledge of the following technologies: JSP, JDBC, XML, XSLT with strong understanding of programming frameworks
· Strong understanding of Java programming best practices
· Experience with Oracle DB and SQL
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting, and decision making skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with rich Internet applications (Flash/Flex/Ajax) techniques is a plus
· A big picture view, yet understanding of the details of business needs, processes, and information flows through the system
Please email me for more info: email@example.com