Senior Sales Account Executive
Fusion Room enables businesses to achieve their technology goals through the innovative use of technology. We provide expertise in designing, implementing and delivering leading edge business
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced sales professional who has 5+ years of selling both end-
to-end solutions and tactical staffing services. The right individual must be able to demonstrate
successive growth during their sales career both professionally and personally.
The responsibilities include:
• Selling tactical staffing and end-to-end application and web development solutions.
• Identify the customer's needs and use a consultative sales approach to complete the sale cycle in such
a way that builds trust and value. Manage the relationship with the customer so as to be in a position to
identify future opportunities.
• Consistently exceed monthly sales targets and objectives.
• Must be able to manage the sales cycle (i.e.…presentations, generate proposals, facilitate project
status meetings, personnel issues, maintain the ongoing customer satisfaction etc…).
• Must be able to participate in client meetings and be able to have face-to face-client interaction with all
levels of stakeholders (C-level officers, VP’s, Directors, Line of Business Managers).
• Must be capable of generating new clients and repeat business through networking, cold calling, and
other proven prospecting methods.
• Acting as a representative of ILM at industry conferences and association meetings.
• Able to attend weekly sales meetings and provide complete weekly sales performance reports.
• 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5 years proven sales experience in selling staff augmentation and complete application
• Must have experience in managing a sales cycle and generating new business while ensuring ongoing
• Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota objectives. Experience
in the complete sales cycle including, establishing and creating needs, proposal preparation, solution
presentation and closing.
• Candidate must be skilled at cold calling and able to create innovative ways to establish new business.
• History of selling end-to-end solutions with good experience in developing business cases (ROI
justification, cost benefit analysis).
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Ambitious, dynamic self-starter with high energy, motivation and a high drive for success.
• Need strong interpersonal skills and ability to rapidly gain and build their client’s trust.
• Highly skilled in the use of Internet applications and MS Office.
EOE, No third parties please.