Social Media Marketing Manager (closed)
Social Media Marketing Manager
Paciolan is searching for a creative, innovative Social Media Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing and developing high-touch consumer programs that drive transactions through social media channels, retargeting advertising and other consumer marketing avenues. The position will play a major role in managing all social media efforts from strategy and planning, to implementation and analysis; creating marketing strategies to assist live entertainment venues in reaching new customers and driving increased revenue. The position will also assist in leading B2B community marketing initiatives including best practice sharing through webinars, community conferences, authoring white papers and building online community tools.
What the position involves:
Areas of Focus
Social Media Marketing
- Aid in strategic planning, support and recommendations to include social media as an important element of the marketing and business planning process.
- Play key role in the creation of all communications via social network channels targeting both consumers and Paciolan clients in the live entertainment industry.
- Monitor the corporate opportunities across social media channels including Facebook, Youtube and Twitter while identifying emerging trends and opportunities to achieve objectives.
Consumer Marketing Programs
- Educate clients of online retargeting opportunities to drive sales and yield high ROI.
- Assist in business development opportunities with strategic partners including client web hosting companies, marketing agencies and partnerships to grow consumer reach.
- Share best practices within the community to help clients realize success.
- Conduct and participate in training and outreach webinars, seminars and other efforts to productively leverage community marketing channels to communicate with clients and support business objectives.
- Create articles and author best practices to enable clients to better leverage consumer marketing strategies and trends to drive revenues.
- Create tools and turnkey programs for clients to maximize online transactions.
What is required of you:
- Bachelors Degree (MBA preferred).
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience
- 3+ years of consumer and B2B community marketing experience
- Strong hands on knowledge of digital experience launching and growing social networking programs.
- Power user of social media tools with a solid understanding of how to drive consumer and business engagement within online social networks.
- Experience with retargeting campaigns and other online commerce technologies.
- Strong ability to communicate to both internal and external customers in both written and oral form and to create compelling story angles and communications plans
- Strong quantitative and analytics skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, possess a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and be driven to achieve results.
- Clear understanding of return on investment (ROI) analysis.