ITSM Specialist – SACM - KANSAS CITY, MO - Interested can forward your updated word resume to email@example.com or contact 913-667-2836 (closed)
We have a ITSM Specialist – SACM position available KANSAS CITY, MO . I believe you would be qualified for. I have included the job description below.
I would like to talk to you so that I can further qualify you for this position. Please attach your word formatted resume and give me a call at your earliest convenience. My contact information is below.
JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in Overland Park, KS. Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management, and Staff Augmentation.
I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss your possible future with JMA
In case not interested kindly give your reference or forward job description to your friends.
Interested can forward your updated word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 913-667-2836
Thanks & Regards,
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2836 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 205 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/62645/jobs
Title: ITSM Specialist – SACM
Location: KANSAS CITY, MO
Full Time/Long Term Job Opportunity
Description of Work
The ITSM Specialist works with the (Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping) ADDM Technical Lead, Service Asset and Configuration Manager/Analysts, and IT personnel in day to day operations of the NITC Enterprise Data Center in support of our ITIL and Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) processes and configuration item (CIs) inventory.
- Under the direction of the ADDM Technical Lead, setup and schedule ADDM discovery scan jobs and modify platform patterns as needed
- Under the direction of the ADDM Technical Lead, analyze results of all ADDM discovery scan jobs and work with Operating System administrators to resolve any host connection issues
- Under the direction of the ADDM Technical Lead, setup and configure ADDM mapping sets and work with the Service Asset and Configuration Manager/Analysts to integrate and synchronize configuration items
- Under the direction of the ADDM Technical Lead, verify Daily BMC Atrium CMDB Sync status and review errors
- Assist in managing monthly ADDM updates and patterns provided by vendor
- Create audit reports and verify that the results being reported are correct
- Assist Service Asset and Configuration Manager/Analysts with the physical and automated inventories and audits of all configuration items
- Analyze BMC Atrium CMDB configuration item data, configuration item relationships, identify data inconsistencies or anomalies, and report on data discrepancies
- Assist in Service Asset and Configuration Manager/Analysts in defining Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) guidelines and operating procedures to improve the quality of data (standards) from discovery perspective
- Assist in monitoring and assessing configuration item process metrics, KPIs, and process improvements
- Mid-range operating system administration on the mid-range platform servers
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, IP Subnetting, DNS, network architecture/routing and security/firewall policies
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certified in ITIL Foundations v2 and/or v3
- BMC Remedy Enterprise Suite and other Products and/or other ITIL tool experience preferred
- Database skills with a good understanding of database design preferred
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Team Player and ability to interact with IT professionals
- Proficiency in MS Office products