Financial Analyst (temp to perm)
Our client is a high end fashion brand looking to add a Financial Analyst to their team.
- Responsible for financial analysis, reporting, and budgeting
- Work with wholesale operating team to create accurate sales and margin reports, forecasts and budgets
- Communicate and cooperate with accounting department to ensure accurate bookings of expenses
- Maintain statistical conditions in SAP
- Prepare schedules for year-end audits
- Reconcile sales and margin between BIS, COPA and SAP
- Perform monthly settlement of necessary sales
- Review and analyze inventory on hand and inventory in-transit
- Perform Ad Hoc projects for retail business
- 5 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs (especially Excel)
- SAP experience a plus
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Financial Analyst” in the subject for consideration. While we appreciate all candidates only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application.