Sr. Oracle BA- CRM, Financials and Manufacturing (3 roles total) (closed)
Vaco Austin is currently looking for a Senior Oracle Business Analyst to provide functional and technical (11i/R12) CRM/Service, Financial and Manufacturing applications support to internal business units.
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
• Provide both functional and technical expertise and direction as it relates to marketing/sales business systems and processes.
• Organize and lead projects of varying scope and complexity. Projects may pertain to new functionality, process improvement, problem resolution, new business model requirements, upgrades, etc.
• Interact daily with marketing/sales personnel, i.e. directors, managers, professionals and staff, providing sustaining support as required.
• Support business processes in Austin and around the globe as required.
• Building Effective Teams—builds a team with high morale and spirit; encourages open dialog
• Business Acumen—knowledgeable about current and future issues that could affect the organization
• Customer Focus— dedication to the customer and earns their trust and respect
• Dealing With Ambiguity— makes decisions and takes action without having the full picture
• Learning on the Fly—learns quickly/open to change
• Planning—sets specific goals and objectives, ability to plan for the length and difficulty of assignments, ability to break down projects into specific tasks/steps
• Problem Solving— identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or similar field of study, and five years’ relevant experience.
• In the absence of a degree, candidates with minimum seven years relevant experience will be considered.
Required Certifications/License/Special Skills:
• Highly organized with proven time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
Required Work Experience:
• 10 years relevant experience, including at least 5 years as a business analyst in a manufacturing/sales environment or similar professional setting, preferably medical device.
• Oracle applications expertise including General Ledger, Assets, Cash Management, Payables, Receivables, Projects, Internet Expenses or Oracle applications including INV, BOM, WIP, MRP, PO, OM, QA, ALR.
• Oracle applications including Oracle Quoting, Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Configurator, iStore, Contracts.
• Salesforce.com CRM experience strongly desired, preferably with Oracle ERP integration knowledge.
• Oracle Webcenter, Universal Content Manager, iStore knowledge a plus.
• Project lead experience, knowledge of MS Project.
• Extensive experience performing process development/improvement.
• Testing methods development and test script generation.
• Familiarity with relevant database tables, SQL tools experience preferred.
• Discoverer report experience, preferably development and support.
• Oracle release 12.1.3 experience is a plus.
• Oracle Service experience a plus.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
• Must work onsite at office at least 90% of the time
• Travel may be required approximately: 0% of the time, No travel is required
• Work situations include dealing with people; working alone; making judgments and decisions;