Mechanical Designer/Mechanical Engineer (closed)
Our client a global leading firm that designs and builds drilling equipment is looking to hire a mechanical engineer and a mechanical designer for their Sudbury office.
Design and assist manufacturing practices of drilling products in accordance with engineering practices.
Prepare estimates for proposal development and defining project scope.
Work with engineering personnel, production & supplier groups and sales teams when required
- Mechanical Engineering Degree required for the Mechanical Engineer role & Mechanical Technical Diploma role required for the Mechanical Designer
- At least 3 years of’ experience in mechanical engineering design and drafting.
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing, in particular machining and fabrication.
- Essential have strong work ethic and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have superior organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communications skills (both written & verbal).
- Knowledgeable with AutoCAD, Solidworks & MS Office
To apply for this role, please send resume to via email firstname.lastname@example.org
I thank all applicants for their interest however only the most qualified individuals will be contacted