Programmer Analyst (closed)
TrueBridge Resources, one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. Bridge your career to the next level and experience what sets TrueBridge apart.
TrueBridge Resources is searching for a Programmer Analyst with 3-5 years of experience. This Programmer Analyst will design and code development and maintenance to Shell Scripting programs that receive, unzip, parse, and load data into an Oracle star-schema for the client’s Information Repository. The client’s Information Repository is a large system with both distributed and mainframe components.
The successful Programmer Analyst must be able to:
- Analyze business processes and related code/scripts
- Perform Feasibility, Functional Design, and Detailed Design Analyses
- Author respective documentation
- Create system and program specifications
- Code programs and create LCL and Korn Shell Scripts
- Develop/execute test plans
- Support production processes
- Provide guidance to other programmers and analysts
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter who can work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Linux Application Development
- UNIX Shell – Intermediate
- Shell Scripting
- Linux Application Development – Intermediate
- COBOL Programming – Intermediate
- SQL & PL/SQL – Intermediate
- MVS/JCL – Intermediate
- CICS Programming – Beginner
- DB2 Application Programming – Beginner
- MQ – Beginner
- FileAid – Beginner
- Expediter – Beginner
- Perl – Beginner
- Microsoft Office – Beginner
Education: The desired Programmer Analyst will possess a degree in Computer Science or related discipline or the equivalent in education and work experience.
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.