UAT Test Lead Needed @ Bellevue, WA
Position: UAT Test Lead
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract: 2 Months
UAT Lead Skills Required:
- Fast, self-directed learner with strong analysis skills
- Ability to work with various personality types and work styles with clients and contractors who are technical or business oriented
- Ability to work with clients and contractors who are business oriented
- Experience representing business owners within the testing cycle
- Comfortable with participating in and leading extended conference calls with multiple participants (sometimes high profile) and providing real time status updates
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills, including status reporting
- High attention to detail and quality while also being able to understand the bigger picture
- Ability to understand and quickly learn business requirements and processes
- Ease/flexibility of switching gears as project needs/tasks change
- Tolerance for and ability to get work done with little direction and with high ambiguity
- Ability to write and own a succinct yet detailed suite of test cases/scripts and associated functionality
- Ability to manually execute test cases/scripts on the Web and understand associated functionality
- Ability to manipulate data across multiple systems to meet testing requirements and troubleshoot data issues
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes/workflows
- Ability to consistently follow process while also thinking outside of the box to leverage ideas for process improvement
- Ability to write clear defects, as well as screen, manage, and own resolution of defects
- Ability to work overtime and flexible schedules when needed (after hours and weekends included)
- Fun to work with/good sense of humor
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, maintain composure, and be a team player during periods of stress/high ambiguity
- Wireless and eCommerce industry experience a plus
- Front-end Web, defect management system (especially Quality Center), deep Excel experience a plus
- Must have experience with Windows and Microsoft Office
Additional Skills Potentially Required:
- For larger projects, manage other Testers and Test Leads
- Create testing LOEs for projects and individual/team tasks
- Project management capabilities
- Extremely strong client interaction skills
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Working knowledge and background in using HP's Quality Center (Application Lifecycle Management)
- Competent in reviewing business requirements and creating test scripts that test these requirements without direction or supervision.
- Has thoroughly demonstrated working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (processes, and deliverables) and can work with the process and application teams to identify and close the gaps concerning IT-Quality issues as well as provides metrics for monitoring purposes and measures of success.
- Has thoroughly demonstrated knowledge to conceptualize, document, and communicate solutions concerning IT-Quality issues in general as well as to meet SOX and Internal Audit requirements.
- Assists, provides guidelines on projects to ensure and verify that IT-Quality standards and procedures, as part of the Comprehensive Delivery Process (CDP), are properly implemented and followed.
- Ensures review of Quality Assurance documentation for accuracy, feasibility, consistency, and completeness.
- Applies and provides examples in for IT-Quality standards to project deliverables.
- Has thoroughly demonstrated knowledge in Planning, Facilitating, and Participating in working sessions with cross-functional resources.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and Quality Standards and Procedures.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge to assess processes and applications cross-functional for any IT-Quality related issues.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of effectively manage time, prioritize work, multiple tasks across many assignments, create clear and unambiguous deliverables and delegate to others as well as monitor their work for completion.
- MS-Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- 8-10 years experience with a formal SDLC
- 8-10 years experience in Business Process Design and Implementation, Software Development and Software Design
- 8-10 years experience creating SDLC deliverables (Requirements, Functional, Design, and Test Requirements Specification documents)
- 3 years minimum Project Management, Team Lead or other equivalent leadership experience.
- 2 year minimum experience in wireless telecommunications industry preferred
- 2 years experience running business / user testing for med to large projects (wireless background preferred).
Thanks & Regards,
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs