Web Developer - Rich Internet Applications (closed)
Brief Job Requirements Overview:
· Perform a full spectrum of Web development related tasks including design, application development and optimization, and unit testing.
· Perform server-side programming (primarily JSP/DB2).
· Use ExtJS to develop software applications.
· Develop and implement moderately complex to complex web on one or more platforms.
· Perform web UI based performance tuning and optimization.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of the following technical skills:
- Basic Database/SQL Experience with DB2 (or similar) and Java Persistence
- 2+ years with a RIA/Web 2.0 development framework (YUI or ExtJS experience is a +)
- 2+ years AJAX experience
- Experience in utilizing IDE tools such as Eclipse
- Knowledge/Experience of using CVS
§ Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
§ Excellent analytical and reasoning skills are necessary.
§ Good team player with excellent analytical and reasoning skill, dynamic thinker and a positive attitude.