Apartment Community Manager (closed)
McKinley is seeking a Community Manager to join our Residential Owned team in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI area!
A Community Manager is responsible for leading a team of 4-16 people to deliver extraordinary customer service and achieve Net Operating Income objectives. A Community Manager is also responsible for the success of each major operational component: sales, renewals, unit turns, work orders, collections, and expense control.
You will be expected to be a very well rounded leader and contributor, regularly joining your team on the sales floor, following up on work order completion, and ensuring customer satisfaction in any way possible. You will engage frequently with customers in-person and through my.mckinley.com.
- You will walk apartments and your community on a daily basis to ensure product quality
- Major focus on rent growth and creating value for customers through service
- The size of your community will be 100-800 apartment homes
- You must gain trust and motivate employees while objectively holding them accountable for excellence
- You will be expected to deliver rigorous and candid feedback to your team members on a regular basis
- You will need to be able to effectively use web based systems to enter and analyze data
McKinley believes that our people are one of our most important assets, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees health/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), Life and AD&D, Employee Assistance Program, Pre-Paid legal service, ongoing professional development through McKinley University and much more!
McKinley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line at www.mckinley.com/careers!