Project Manager (Healthcare software Implementation) (closed)
The Project Manager is responsible for tracking and managing implementation projects. The individual occupies a leadership role for the organization in structuring and coordinating the activities of various internal and external teams and resources to insure timely implementations in line with customer expectations while respecting timelines and budgets. The ideal candidate will have significant healthcare information system implementation and integration experience
Create and maintain detailed project plan and organize milestone activities spanning the entire life of the project from; sales Hand-Off through to Stabilization Post-Go-Live;
Manage and determine priorities based on complex information, schedules, resources availabilities and competitive needs;
Manage resources within the scope of the project and resolve any issues and scheduling conflicts;
Track progress and coordinate tasks of all resources aligned with the project;
Manage customer expectations and actively work on resolving implementation issues;
Maintain high quality communication with customers and internal resources;
Report all risks and issues impacting successful implementation;
Manage project costs and expenses to budget;
- 5 + years of experience in project management in health care
- Managed the complete lifecycle of software and/or services implementation projects.
- Experienced with Microsoft Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Project, Share Point
- Flexibility in effectively responding to internal and customer communications while managing multiple projects.
- Demonstrate independent judgment and methodical work practices.
- Ability to create networks and work with multiple people from various fields with different responsibilities.
- Knowledge of pharmacy and hospital operations is an asset.
- Bachelors Degree and PMP certification
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills in both French and English
For over 100 years, our client has been the logistics and distribution leader in the Canadian healthcare sector. They connect manufacturers and pharmacies with the very best supply solutions.
Our client offers an excellent working environment, with great opportunities for personal and professional growth and a complete and competitive benefits package
Apply now on line: www.delan.qc.ca and don't forget to attach your resume.