Principal to Technical Director - Noise (closed)
London, United Kingdom
Allen & York are pleased to present a great opportunity to join one of the leading multi-disciplinary consultancies in the UK and worldwide. Our client is looking for a Principal to Technical Director to join the Noise team in London.
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for all Noise enquiries and queries. You will also create development links with other offices and teams in the UK and overseas
- Maintaining and implementing a yearly business development strategy
- Maintaining Noise team performance spreadsheet/log and ensuring the team is delivering as required
- Holding weekly and monthly meetings to ensure that the distribution of work is equal across the team and that all issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Reviewing proposals and signing off repots
- Managing acoustics software licensing
- Ensuring the team are up to date with latest legislation, guidance and best practice
- Noise and Vibration profile raising
- Recruiting new acoustic staff and preparation of business cases as and when required.
A degree (BSc/BA) in an engineering discipline (or similar) is essential and a qualification (MSc/MA) in acoustics/noise pollution (or similar) is highly desirable.
Good demonstrable experience is also a pre-requisite