Web Developer- UI (closed)
The company is a trusted provider of strategic services and decision making information for background screening firms. Our proven technology infrastructure is HR-XML Consortium certified and sets the foundation for a strong community of progressive, independent retailers who provide risk mitigation, employment and tenant screening services. The company is the world-wide leader in providing strategy, services, and technology infrastructure to retail screening firms. The company offers competitive compensation, including a comprehensive benefit plan.
- Design, code and test Microsoft based applications to support the business needs of companies in the background screening industry.
- With the support from the solution architect, business analysts and data architect, ensures that the application solutions effectively support the business.
- Integrate package and custom solutions to ensure a seamless application solution for the business community. Work with SQL Data Architect and other software developers to ensure functionality and integrity of the applications.
- Develop and integrate applications via web services or other middleware approaches.
- Develop and implement conversion strategies to retire outdated systems and technologies and to minimize application platform support.
- Interface with the business and ascertain requirements necessary for the needed solution. Maintains technical skill set by researching and implementing new approaches to web services, middleware and applications.
- Test and validate functionality within and between applications. Ensure applications meet design specifications, adhere to standard coding practices and function per the requirements specification.
- Provide maintenance support on production applications.
- Partners with the business to understand their processes and requirements for applications.
Educational Qualifications / Training and Other Requirements:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
A qualified candidate must have a minimum of:
- 3-5 years experience GUI/UIX development.
- 3-5 years application development and integration experience.
- 3-5 years experience developing enterprise class applications for a mid-sized company.
- 3-5 years experience in Internet applications.
- 3-5 years experience in applications that support an online transaction processing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team to develop integrated software solutions.
- Excellent communication skills enabling effective communication with technical teams and management, as well as layperson leaders and clients.
- Should be willing to work in an on-call rotation in a 24×7 environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to build a continuously improving organization.
For additional information regarding this job description please contact Robert Beck by calling 678-590-1601 or visit www.grepstaff.com
Backed by 20 years of information technology staffing experience in Atlanta, Georgia, grep staff llc, a woman owned enterprise, provides unique and comprehensive contingent labor solutions. Whether our customers are searching for strategic thought leadership or tactical technical professionals with knowledge and experience to get the job done, grep staff has relationships to help them achieve their objectives.