SharePoint Instructional Designer/Technical Trainer (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com.
Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: SharePoint Instructional Designer/Technical Trainer (#51088-MH1588)
Develop and deliver technical and instructional course material for SharePoint 2010 rollout.. Use instructional design principles to manage, design, develop, and deliver technical training to IT and Business users of SharePoint 2010. Develop and deliver course material for SharePoint processes and methodologies. Evaluate and develop training material and delivery approaches that offer compelling delivery techniques to support a global organization (i.e., virtual classroom, web-based, etc.). Communicate effectively with business users and IT to determine training needs and requirements.
- Plan, schedule and deliver customized in-house training sessions for SharePoint 2010 using available course media.
- Facilitate close working relationships with our worldwide user base by conducting needs analysis to map client needs to SharePoint functionality.
- Develop and deliver instructor-led, web-based training and technical documentation for the SharePoint 2010 rollout. Develop and deliver training video modules using Camtasia Suite and/or Adobe Captivate.
- Work closely with the Application teams to develop and deliver SharePoint training to all business users. Authorship of “how-to” documents, tool related user guides, procedures and training materials for SharePoint users.
- Conduct training sessions for SharePoint users. Travel required.
- Develop FAQs and troubleshooting support materials for user support.
- Evaluate select training material and delivery approaches and identify no/low cost compelling delivery techniques.
- Develop and deliver training on Web Objects, and Excel Pivot tables as needed.
- Develop graphics, communications, job aids, or ‘marketing’ pieces as requested by IT departments.
- Design and maintain content on designated departmental SharePoint Sites. At times, serve as a testing resource for other IT areas.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years training experience in a business environment.
- MS Office 2007/2010 experience.
- Proficiency in technical writing.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) - with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
NetEffects is a company on the move, with growth every year since our company was founded in 1995. We don’t push resumes to employers; we pride ourselves on helping match them with some of the best talent in the IT industry. We take such great care of our employees that it’s no wonder that most of our hires come from referrals!
The bottom line? You want a great job and we want great employees. Call us, e-mail us, or send us your resume, and find out what NetEffects is all about.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!