Enterprise Architect to Oracle Fusion Middleware team in Sweden (closed)
Enterprise Architect to Oracle Fusion Middleware team in Sweden
Looking to develop your already successful career? Then Oracle offers the perfect opportunity to work for a truly Global Market Leader committed to ongoing development and sustainable success. This is an exciting time to join us with our broadening footprint and expanding product range offering our clients a complete set of integrated Solutions.
As an acknowledged authority within Oracle, this senior-level sales consulting professional focuses on strategic sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions, analysing customer business requirements and strategy to develop future state customer architecture. This individual combines a breadth of knowledge and understanding of solutions, applications, technology, industry best practices, business processes and architectural patterns across multiple product families to develop optimal architectures that meet the business objectives of customers.
This role reports to Nordic Middleware Presales Director. The Applications Enterprise Architect will be part of the Oracle Enterprise Architect Community and will be part of all architecture-related programmes and certifications.
- Analyze business needs to develop future state architecture and ensure Oracle solutions meet customer objectives.
- Conduct repeatable strategy, architecture, roadmap and planning workshops and identify quick wins.
- Lead detailed discovery analysis.
- Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
- As a thought leader and customer advisor, influence customer leadership in acceptance of Oracle solutions and services to facilitate closing deals.
- Prepare various scenarios that take into account all costs and benefits including Oracle and non-Oracle solutions
- Present and demonstrates business proposals to customers and effectively articulates the Business Case justification with C-level executives and business leaders influencing their buying decisions.
- Coordinate a team of subject matter experts. Leads the domain specific solution design aspects of engagements ensuring high quality and integrated business solutions.
- Provide guidance on the positioning of Middleware products into Applications opportunities
- Drive the Oracle on Oracle message by positioning Engineered Systems at the heart of big projects
- Works in collaboration with local account and sales consulting teams (X-stack –hardware, technology and applications) and EMEA teams.
- Assume architectural leadership in complex bids (typically those that span multiple products Oracle Hardware/Applications/Technology) to ensure that the Oracle products are positioned in an appropriate manner
- Speak at Oracle events
- 10+ years IT experience, with minimum 2 years relevant to this position
- Can demonstrate results of how the candidate has worked with the business securing alignment with IT
- Proven architecture experience and use of known frameworks
- A strong awareness of the Oracle Strategy
- It’s a strong asset if you have worked with Oracle Middleware or other Oracle Solution components in previous roles
- We will educate you in applying Oracle's framework (OEAF) and process (OADP) in the creation of a current and future state business architecture and roadmap. Can use modelling techniques to create key models identified in OEAF Business Architecture.
- You will engage into the certification process of OEAF and become a full member of the Oracle Enterprise Architecture community.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluency in English and the language of the country that the candidate is located
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Project management and consulting experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with TOGAF will be an asset
- A Career within Oracle, not just a job
- The chance to work at the source of Oracle's cutting edge solutions
- Great in-house training on Oracle Products and Solutions, helping you to become a specialist in your field
- An inspiring and challenging working environment with great colleagues
- An opportunity to represent a Global and well respected brand
- Excellent OTE and benefits package
If you have questions about the role, please contact Recruitment consultant, Emilie Söderman at firstname.lastname@example.org Please apply to the position through https://emeajobs.oracle.com reference number EE/226491/W
Welcome with your application!
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).