Learjet LR60XR First Officers (closed)
Our international VIP aviation client require Learjet 60XR PIC's for their operation.
- Responsible for the safety of the airplane, its clients, the crew, and any cargo on board
- Examine the aircraft's control equipment
- Determine the weather and flight conditions
- Chart the airplane's route and compute the flying time
- Report to air-route control stations by radio
- Report problems as they arise
- After landing, file a flight report
- Display a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Promote goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to clients, managers and fellow employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills evidenced by the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management and employees
- Demonstrate leadership and management skills and ability to work as part of an integrated management team
- Strong ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
- Advanced ability to problem-solve and react positively to all types of difficult situations
- Excellent command of English language
For First Officers - we require 500hrs TT on type
You will be home based and on duty for your relevant rosters which will be 16 days on and 14 days off, included in your 14 days off will be medicals, visas, training etc.
There is no base as such for pilots, you just need to be near a gateway airport and they would report into Munich where the post-holders are based.
If interested, please send your CV and the following documents: Valid Pilot Licence, Valid Medical Certificate, Passport, Recent logbook pages