Embedded Microcontroller Designer hardware engineer. (closed)
Our client in Salt Lake City, UT is searching for an Embedded Microcontroller Designer hardware engineer.
• Help design custom peripherals for video game consoles.
• Build functional prototypes that interact with game software.
• Collaborate with conceptual designers to meet functional and aesthetic goals.
• Collaborate with part suppliers and manufacturers to fit within financial targets.
• Significant experience with schematic capture and board layout software (such as Orcad, Eagle, Protel, Altium, ExpressPCB).
• Digital design experience using 8/16 bit microcontrollers.
• Fluency in creating and debugging control software in C.
• Familiarity with wireless communication principles, both hardware and software, including WiFi, Bluetooth and ZigBee.
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment.
• Experience in analog design including A/D and D/A conversion.
• Experience with assembly languages (platform not significant).
• Excellent prototyping skills (both electrical and mechanical).
• A good understanding of basic physical design tools such as oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
• Able to extract information from the internet and obfuscated documents.
• Knowledge in reverse engineering.
• RF design and Win32 coding experience.
• Hardware and software experience with the USB protocol.