Site Acquisition Manager (closed)
Responsibility SAM is responsible for:
- The procurement of the Site Acquisition Service Provider.
- The SA Request for proposal /Request for quotation.
- The Site Acquisition process.
- The Site Acquisition documentation as described in the process.
- Customer relation in all SA issues.
- For negotiating the SA contract and to secure that customer contractual obligations and requirement are transformed and reflected in the SA contract with selected SP.
- Secure that cost control is performed.
- Secure that quality standard is met.
- Secure the acceptance procedure.
- Secure that project planning and report are performed.
- Definition of delivery strategy and its execution
- Service packages execution according to assigned volume
- Delivering processes and tools for execution part
- Best practices and knowledge sharing
- Competence and capacity management
Requirements and Qualifications
Four year college degree.
Applicants with some legal education in contracts and real estate law are preferred (i.e. paralegal or legal education).
Experience in commercial real estate leasing.
Applicants with wireless experience are strongly preferred.
Five years telecom experience with three years doing Site Acquisition