Senior Healthcare Business Analyst (closed)
Upp, Technology, Inc. is a global provider of IT jobs and staffing, the irms|360™ Enterprise software suite and innovative technology solutions. We help Commercial, Government, Healthcare and other clients achieve and sustain business value. Join us!
Consulting engagement at a large organization in the Healthcare service industry.
Upp is now seeking a:
Senior Healthcare Business Analyst to support multiple, strategic, complex, cross-boundary projects, services and associated deliverables related to data analysis activities in support of FEP objectives.
- Assist in promoting the appropriate utilization of FEP analytic tools for the FEP user community.
- Serve as a Senior Internal Consultant in the identification, implementation and development of clinical, quality and financial analytical models to demonstrate value and increase the value of services.
- Support the Clinical Data Integration Team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to interpret and analyze clinical data from various sources and recommend best approaches for its consolidation.
- Develop and improve quantitative data analytics and set performance targets.
- Provide data in support of utilization, case and disease management and health and wellness.
- Healthcare industry experience is required, managed care preferred.
- Managing multiple tasks and working independently.
- Leading small groups and teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Upp provides Enterprise Systems Integration, Data Management, Infrastructure Support, Security & Compliance and Custom Application Development to leading organizations across the industrial spectrum.
For more on this and other opportunities with Upp, visit us at http://www.upp.com
Apply at http://upptechnology.force.com/careers/ts2__JobSearch Job order #7003
Upp Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer