Epic Ambulatory Analyst/Team Lead (closed)
Epic Ambulatory Analyst/Team Lead
Permanent Travelling Consultant
Must be currently Epic Certified and experienced - immediate opening for:
Epic Ambulatory Certified Analyst:
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of clinics, physician practices, and hospital operations, procedures/functions and the relationships between them.
- Exhibits solid knowledge of the physician practice workflow and documentation.
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with the project team, key stakeholders, and physician practices. Works closely and collaboratively with other project team members and clinical leaders.
- Participates and sometimes facilitates building, planning and problem solving discussions with project teams, clinicians, and leadership.
- Facilitates development of integrated workflows working closely with the rest of the project team, subject matter experts and technical leads to define processes that cross applications and functional areas.
- Displays a solid understanding of computer systems, interfaces, software, and IT functions.
- Displays a solid knowledge and skill set for Epic system build/trouble shooting.
- Provides regular status updates to project lead/manager.
- Demonstrates solid organizational skills.
- Approaches problems constructively, by focusing on how to move the project forward.
- Collaborates to seek resolution of system design conflicts for points of integration and communicates risk implications to team lead/project manager.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, written and oral.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to project changes related to scope, schedule, workflow, and system utilization.
- Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations.
- Familiar with HIPAA, JCAHO and other regulations that impact physician offices, hospitals, and clinics.
- Safeguards protected health information from any intentional or unintentional disclosure in compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates awareness and familiarity with Meaningful Use requirements.
Education (minimum desired):
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. Associates Degree minimum.
Experience and Special Skills (minimum required):
Minimum of two years physician practice or clinic experience.
Epic certified in EpicCare Ambulatory with experience in supporting at least one Epic implementation beginning to end.
For more details, email me at email@example.com quoting job reference 1259