Resolute HB Analyst/Team Lead (closed)
Resolute HB Analyst/Team Lead
Permanent Travelling Consultant
Looking for an Epic Certified Hospital Billing Analyst with Claims experience and Professional Billing certification a solid plus.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the inpatient/outpatient revenue cycle environment and hospital operations, procedures/functions and the relationships between them.
- Exhibits solid knowledge of the revenue cycle workflows and the integration with clinical processes and practices – including inpatient billing and professional billing and claims.
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with the project team, and key stakeholders, including clinical and non-clinician. Works closely and collaboratively with other project team members and organizational leaders.
- Participates and sometimes facilitates building, planning and problem solving discussions with project teams, patient access representatives, and leadership.
- Facilitates development of integrated workflows working closely with the rest of the project team, subject matter experts and technical leads to define processes that cross applications and functional areas.
- Displays a solid understanding of computer systems, interfaces, software, and IT functions.
- Displays a solid knowledge and skill set for Epic system build/trouble shooting.
- Provides regular status updates to project lead/manager.
- Demonstrates solid organizational skills.
- Approaches problems constructively by focusing on how to move the project forward.
- Collaborates to seek resolution of system design conflicts for points of integration and communicates risk implications to team lead/project manager.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, written and oral.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to project changes related to scope, schedule, workflow, and system utilization.
- Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations.
- Familiar with HIPAA, JCAHO and other regulations that impact hospitals and clinics.
- Safeguards protected health information from any intentional or unintentional disclosure in compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates awareness and familiarity with Meaningful Use requirements.
Education (minimum desired):
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. Associates Degree Minimum
Experience: Minimum of two years inpatient/clinic operational experience working in a billing capacity.
Epic certified in Epic Hospital Billing and preferably claims, with experience in supporting at least one Epic implementation beginning to end. Ideally would also be certified in Professional Billing with associated experience
For more details, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1258