Req-7659 - Peoplesoft Admin (closed)
**PHONE SCREEN FOLLOWED BY FACE TO FACE**
The PeopleSoft Administrator will be responsible for upgrading and supporting the technical components of PeopleSoft HCM environments. They will work directly with technical team members to support and maintain the PeopleSoft applications and integrated systems.
• 5+ years of PeopleSoft Administration experience with PeopleSoft HCM Upgrades.
• Expertise implementing PS Application and PeopleTools upgrades (9.1, 8.52), applying maintenance and service packs.
• Expertise utilizing Change Assistant for Upgrades in multiple environments.
• Expertise troubleshooting and tuning to ensure performance of the overall system.
• Ability to navigate technical issues and evaluate risk.
• Expertise creating new environments to support development and upgrade initiatives.
• In depth knowledge of Oracle database platform in a UNIX/LINUX environment running WebLogic web servers.
• Expertise setting up and maintaining LINUX web servers, application servers, and process schedulers.
• Proficient with PeopleTools 8.50+, Process Scheduler, App Designer, Integration Broker, Data Mover, and Tuxedo.
• Expertise setting up and maintaining PeopleSoft integration broker.
• Oracle 11g and OEM experience.
• Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, App Engine, SQR, and PeopleCode
• Expertise integrating PeopleSoft with LDAP, MQ, and other systems
• Experience with sizing PeopleSoft environments.
• Ability to work closely with infrastructure (Network, NT, UNIX and DBA) teams to research performance and other infrastructure related issues
• Ability to provide other technical analysts solutions in line with best practices
• Ability to multitask and work effectively during frequent periods of time constraints where stress may be present.
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and activities.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work nonstandard hours which may include nights and weekends when necessary.