Web Producer (closed)
San Francisco, CA
$50-70 / DOE compensation
We are in search of a Web Producer for our client in San Francisco.
The duties of the web producer are to do the following:
- Implement small to medium sized digital projects, work closely with and leading line of business partners to identify project scope, objectives and requirements.
- Leverage knowledge of digital solutions to quickly develop schedule and cost estimates to deliver line of business projects.
- Work with marketing, customer service, and line of business partners to refine interactive tool requirements and deliverables and seek appropriate management approval when required.
- Ensure style, brand, message, and policy guidelines are followed
- Think critically from a strategic perspective; and also creatively from a customer perspective
- Work with stakeholders to develop requirements, statements of work, estimates, and work plans to meet business partner and stakeholder objectives.
- Ensure that communication both internally and to line of business partners is strong and consistent throughout the duration of the digital project.
- Propose solutions and make appropriate decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Design or Mass Communications
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience in a Web Producer, Web Designer and/or Interaction Designer role in a digital environment (enterprise or agency)
- Minimum of 5 years in the following web marketing
- Expertise is web analytics, SEO and SEM
Experience in Digital Video would be a great plus!!