Marketing Consultant (closed)
Operates under general supervision to develop and implement direct marketing campaigns and programs to achieve sales objectives.
Leads and manages projects.Facilitates marketing collateral development with third-party vendors/agencies.
Monitors and analyzes marketing metrics and makes recommendations to improve program performance.
Supports on-going marketing programs and serves as an internal subject matter expert inspecified marketing area(s).
Develops and implements direct marketing campaigns and programs for one or more areas of marketing to achieve sales objectives
Leads and manages marketing projects, including planning, implementation, risk assessment, budget and
Facilitates marketing collateral development from concept to production in coordination with third-party business partners and agencies
Monitors and analyzes metrics and outcomes of marketing programs and makes recommendations to improve performance
Collaborates with management and internal and external business partners to support ongoing direct marketing programs
Must have experience in direct response marketing, including mail, email and Outbound telemarketing. This includes the development and implementation of all marketing campaigns.
An understanding of modeling and use of data in modeling would be very helpful. Strong data analysis skills and financial acumen required as well.
This position is needed to assist with new Company product launches.
• 4+ years of strong direct marketing experience with a thorough understanding of modeling, segmentations, testing, data and analytics
Strong collaboration skills
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 4+ years of direct marketing experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Master’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of direct marketing principles and practices
• Business writing skills
• Public-speaking and presentation skills
• Project management
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This is a contract position will potential to go perm in 2012 if the right fit and if budget is available
Position Requires a thorough understanding of direct marketing principles and practices including data base management, scoring and modeling techniques, list management and hygiene, test design and execution as well as regulatory constraints. Must have a comprehensive understanding of all direct marketing mediums and the inherent benefits of each. This includes direct mail, telemarketing, direct response TV, direct response radio, e-commerce, print and others.
• data base management,
• scoring and modeling techniques,
• list management and hygiene,
• test design and execution
• Entire print production process.
• telemarketing dynamics
• e-commerce application
• campaign management
• All direct response mediums – direct mail, telemarketing, e-commerce, direct response TV/radio, print and others.
Please send all resumes in Word format to email@example.com