Lead Java Engineer: CQ5 Web CMS Development (closed)
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer with experience working with Adobe CQ5 Web Content Management System to lead application development projects in customization, integration, performance, and scalability of our CMS platform. You will also be working on content delivery across mobile devices and high-volume, consumer-facing websites. Qualified candidates will have a strong technical foundation, and a passion for constant improving in order to deliver high-quality, highly scalable, integrated software.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 4+ years of professional experience in Java, J2EE, and web application design and development
• 4+ years of experience developing high-volume, consumer-facing websites
• Experience working with the Adobe CQ5 Web Content Management Platform
• Proficiency in web technology – HTML, XML, JSP.
• Knowledge of web services (REST), web servers (JBoss,) and SQL
• Qualified candidates must have the unrestricted authorization to work within the US
Base Salary of $120K – $140K+, Excellent Benefits, Employee Stock Options, & Much More!
Send all resumés and information to Keith@ttsstaffing.com