Senior ERP Testing Analyst (closed)
We are in search of a few senior testing analysts for our client in San Francisco.
• Analyze, review/assess user requirements, specifications, Functional design for testability. Participate in functional and technical specification meetings to understand business requirements and implementation approach
• Determine test effort/cost, test design specifications, test case specifications and/or test procedure specifications
• Define test cycles and cycle entry & exit criteria
• Develop test plans & scripts, including test conditions and expected results, following IT standards to sufficiently test the product
• Participate in reviews of others’ test plans
• Coordinate the setup of the test environment
• Prepare / create test data to thoroughly test program logic & verify system flow.
• Implement tests on all appropriate levels (e.g. functional and system integration tests), execute and document/log the tests, evaluate the results and document the deviations from expected results. If applicable for this position, measure the performance of the product .Track test incident resolution. Evaluate test automation possibility.
• Create test summary reports and risk analysis for business client acceptance.
• Provide consulting expertise for applications and software being tested by others as needed.
• Regularly report on the status of testing, particularly items that could impact the delivery of the product.
- BS in CS or Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years ERP-grade application testing.
- Proficiency with HP Quality Center tools.
- Web/portal and various browser testing experience;
- Familiarity with SQL,
- Experience in team leading and project management,
- ISTQB Tester Certification
* this opportunity is for W2 contractors only - no C2C *
Reference # 48388