Need Compliance and Privacy Officer in New York, NJ-Full Time (closed)
We have partnered with a large Health Care Company in New York, NYarea to provide them with Compliance and Privacy Officer.
Title: Compliance and Privacy Officer
Duration: Full Time
Location: New York, NY
- Qualified candidates have earned a bachelor's degree in business, health care administration, accounting, finance or a related field.
- Master's degree strongly preferred.
- Candidates must have at least fifteen years of experience in hospital administration, with strong knowledge of health care regulatory standards and requirements.
- Extensive experience with reporting, development of policies and procedures, and management of sensitive and confidential issues is required.
- Enjoy benefits ranging from hospital-paid retirement to hospital housing, financial planning assistance and more.
- Patient and employee satisfaction scores are at record-high levels, and it's an ideal time to join our patient-focused team.
- Candidate will be Reporting directly to the Vice President of Internal Audit and Compliance; you'll be responsible for the implementation of the Corporate Compliance Plan and ongoing monitoring of the effectiveness of the program.
- Candidate will manage employee compliance and HIPAA training, communication of compliance initiatives, and development of new policies and procedures relating to compliance and privacy.
- Candidate will provide reports on hospital performance to the Executive Compliance Committee and the Audit and Corporate Compliance Committee of the Board of Trustees.
- And the candidate will give specific guidance to management, medical staff, principal investigators and a variety of individual departments.
- Ensure full coordination and documentation across all departments involved in any way with protected health information.
- Candidate would serve as the corporate liaison to regulatory agencies, security vendors and external investigators on compliance and HIPAA matters.
- And candidate’s will conduct internal investigations as necessary, while continually overseeing our centralized Compliance Helpline.
2. Availability to Interview:
4. Rate per Hour on W2:
5. Current Location:
6. Updated Resume in Word Format:
7. Please Provide 2 professional References:
8. Reason for being interested in this position:
9. Write a short note(3-5 lines) to Hiring Manager about your experience and suitability to this job: