Engineering Modeler/Designer (closed)
Have you ever considered that a job could offer a “holistic” opportunity of not only a steady income but also a huge professional Engineering challenge? This is a staff position that will literally be a “game changer” for your career. In addition, the benefits and support for overall mental and physical health and well being is very much, one of a kind. It may seem almost too good to be true … an environment where you would be surrounded by the most technical astute team members you could envision and an overall success support structure. You would be surrounded by the state of the art technology in every respects. The business itself is small, nimble and highly capable of doing some amazing things like nobody else has even imagined possible! The overall success model has a distinct possibility of being replicated (i.e. franchised) and offered for other locations. Yes, this is leading edge Engineering Center of Excellence, bar none! We are also in the process of doubling our lab as business continues to grow.
We are looking for someone who has mastered the Engineering fundamentals with proven track record of project delivery and looking for just the right environment to thrive in, far past conventional employment. We take on projects because not only are we good at what we do, but we offer customer service and responsiveness to customer’s needs never seen before. In order to do this, we need people who can enlist in our business philosophy. We are not “task masters” rather we need business partners. This will not be a job for everybody; however, successful projects will be rewarded in many creative ways that most find extremely appealing.
We offer an extremely cost effective business solutions that can quite literally can be the “heart and brains” of a company. We routinely take a business to the next level by offering very innovative Engineering based one of a kind services that you will be involved with. These projects also span the gamut of industries including: aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, military, etc.
Specific tasks that you will be involved with are many, including:
- Touch less laser scanning to enable unlimited “reverse engineering” capability.
- Certified Inspection services for entrepreneurial businesses where it doesn’t make sense to do this work in house.
- Generating 3 D models and “surfacing” work for unlimited applications. We literally generate models for high tech jet engine parts, rocket boosters all the way to bars of soap!
- Tool and Die work
This job is a very “hand’s on” type of job. There will be team activities and projects that you will participate in as well that will expand your capability to the next level. You will be trained by masters in this work. As your personal growth occurs, you will be rewarded accordingly. We take care of our most valuable resource – our people!
You will be wearing many hats in this job and must have a strong “can do” attitude. We look for people who have the attitude to do what it takes to get the job done. If you are used to being very specialized and relying heavily on other support groups, you will not find this a good job match for you. Your ability to work independently is a must, as we are a very lean organization. Are you comfortable with every day being an adventure in the application of new technology in very creative ways, you’ll love working here!
We are looking for a Engineering Designer who possesses the following credentials:
- 4-yr. Mechanical Engineering degree desired (2-year candidates with excellent track record of project delivery will be considered)..
- 3 – 5 years experience in CAD – Solid Works and parametric surfacing
- Some experience in NX 3D ideal, but not an absolute requirement
- Must be an excellent representation of the company in all respects with impeccable integrity, energetic, complete dependability and overall attitude that we as a team will succeed with an attitude that I will do my part whatever it takes, to get the job done and as a team we will succeed.
- Ideally, you have a diverse background with modeling experience in a wide range of applications, bringing your confidence level in doing modeling of “any kind.”
- Tool and Die experience is very desirable
- Ideally candidates are local to this area and familiar with the Cincinnati/No. KY area (we don’t relocate)
- The ideal person has flexibility in their workday. Given our niche to provide rapid response time to customer demands we want to make sure that these conditions allow your life to work as well. There could be occasional weekend work and there will be travel associated with the job
We offer health and fitness facilities right at our facility and highly encourage a healthy lifestyle as a source of personal and technical excellence.
Bonus will be based on individual performance
With unsurpassed expertise in 3D laser scanning/data capture, CAD modeling, reverse engineering and dimensional laser inspection, our innovative approach delivers real strategic advantages for your product development, manufacturing and quality programs.
We offer non-contact digital 3D laser scanning services with up to 1,000,000 points per second – available 24/7, on demand and on-site, along with a full range of quality inspection services.
We are committed to the details - in our service, in our people, and in our choice of leading-edge technology.
We wrote the book on speed to deliver. How fast? Think quick turn-around. Imagine 50,000 points per second. Leading edge means the right tools for the right job. 7-axis portable CMMs, with laser-digitizing capability combined with related, high-end point cloud engineering software assure quality and operational excellence - eliminating any constraints in the production process.
We embody state-of-the-art, digital laser scanning services have applications in every industry - aeronautics, motion picture and gaming, automotive, tool and die, manufacturing, forensics, archaeology, medicine, maritime - anywhere precision digital 3-D modeling is required.
Need help and need it now? Think of us as your 24/7 on-call virtual division by providing efficient, cost-effective, total quality and engineering solutions. We do this with effortless technological mobility that brings the industry's best right to wherever it's needed - from Boston to Beijing.
With more than 60 years of combined manufacturing experience, the team sweats the details. Having built a strong background of strategic management and leadership skills in area industries, team members demonstrate expertise in several key areas: engineering, quality assurance, repair/overhaul and customer support. We are solutions' people - leveraging the industry's leading-edge technologies - simply make the difference.
Our Technology Partners
High-speed, unequalled in accuracy, portable and touch less technologies - our technology partners set best-in-class industry standards.