Business Performance Analyst - UAE National Only (closed)
Job Title: Business Performance Analyst - UAE National Only!
· Manage MI and Analytics agenda for the business unit as a subject matter expert for the areas handled
· Develop new analytics based on evolving data capabilities
· To provide deep insight into performance management issues and levers
· To ensure the following are performed:
- Daily/weekly/monthly etc. performance trackers
- Short-Term Plan and Medium Term Plan collation
- Assets and Liabilities Committee information
· To ensure the ad-hoc requirements for analysis of financial information are responded to promptly and accurately.
· Develop and maintain key relationships with Country Mgt and the country teams necessary for job performance.
· To become main contact with business segments (Treasury, Retail, Corporate and COO)
· Assist in submitting the required business cases for approval of investment needs for strategic initiatives
· To provide insight into market, competitors and people dynamics
· Ensure review and analysis of financial forecasts
· Develop and lead on all performance related initiatives.
Knowledge, Expertise and Experience:
· Partly Qualified Accountant or relevant experience
· Understanding of business drivers and levers
· Team working and Relationship building
- Between 1-3 years' experience in a financial performance role
· Working in an environment of change
· Experience of SAP
· Excel to Advanced Level and databases.