Assistant Policy Manager - UAE National Only (closed)
Job Title: Assistant Policy Manager - UAE National Only!
· To enable origination of good quality earning assets for Credit Cards through a Credit Policy discipline.
· Assist the Policy Manager in driving changes in the portfolio by identifying better performing segments on the basis of regular monitoring of portfolio performance with an objective to increase Risk Adjusted Yield (RAY).
· Ensure that the criteria for accurate assessment of each credit application is defined such that the credit risk is measured and priced appropriately by utilising all appropriate risk management tools and techniques such as credit scoring. Credit policy used to support the credit assessment process should be adequately codified and maintained.
Following detailed measures would be required:
- Detailed Credit Policy Manuals should be available for all Credit Cards & ROD products
-Training to CIU conducted at Quarterly basis or at the time of new bulletin roll outs
(whichever is earlier)
- Applications and Behavior Score cards should be in place (where merited and justified)
- Risk Reward Model should be developed and used as the basis for all policy decisioning
-Annual Review of all PPRs to validate the Risk Reward equation
· Ensure clear articulation of and adherence with policy around credit limit setting and authorizations through following actions:
- B-Score development and annual validation along with limit strategy guidelines
- Authorizations Policy
· Ensure a clear and robust risk mitigation tools strategy is set and subsequent performance is monitored and managed to optimise the return from impaired assets.
-Detailed guidelines for reage and repayment plans along with training to collections and CIU staff
-Regular monitoring of all risk mitigation plans and feedback loop for criteria amendments
· Ensure that the criteria for accurate assessment of each credit application is defined such that the credit risk is measured and priced appropriately by utilizing all appropriate risk management tools and techniques such as credit scoring. Credit policy used to support the credit assessment process should be adequately codified and maintained.
Knowledge, Expertise and Experience:
· Basic knowledge of Consumer Banking Products
· Command over Microsoft Office and excellent presentation skills with ability to meet tight deadlines without compromise on quality of submissions
· Minimum of Bachelor?s Degree (preferably a Master's Degree or CFA)
· Hands on with logical deduction and analytical reasoning processes