Business Analyst (closed)
Upp, Technology, Inc. is a global provider of IT jobs and staffing, the irms|360™ Enterprise software suite and innovative technology solutions. We help Commercial, Government, Healthcare and other clients achieve and sustain business value. Join us!
Consulting engagement at a large organization in the Healthcare service industry.
Upp is now seeking a:
Business Analyst to refine system requirements into detailed specifications for developers and testers by utilizing techniques such as use case analysis.
- Analyze business requirements and convert them into system requirements.
- Facilitate business and system requirements meetings to detail the business process flow.
- Convert the business process flow into system process flow using techniques such as swim lane diagrams, activity diagrams and user interface designs.
- Reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the software development team.
- Refining requirements into detailed system level requirements.
- Utilizing Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 9+ years of IT experience.
Upp provides Enterprise Systems Integration, Data Management, Infrastructure Support, Security & Compliance and Custom Application Development to leading organizations across the industrial spectrum.
For more on this and other opportunities with Upp, visit us at http://www.upp.com
Apply at http://upptechnology.force.com/careers/ts2__JobSearch Job order #6991
Upp Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer