Senior Software Engineer
ComputerWorks Technologies a division of Global Service Resources, Inc., a leading IT Consulting company in California, has an immediate opening for Senior Software Engineer with Angeles County Agency.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY and BENEFITS!!!!
Green Card Holder and US Citizens Only
Required Technical Skills:
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems, especially Linux
• Previous experience developing modern simulation software using C++ and Java as well as experience in army simulation environment such as - OOS, HLA, RTI, FOM/SOM
• Strong background in simulation software development, formal qualification testing and developing software at least in a SEI CMM level 3 environment
• Understanding of Bourne and C Shell commands
• Comfortable with Red Hat Linux command line interface
• Capable of writing Bourne and C Shell scripts
• Experience with Linux/Unix systems- Linux networking experience a plus.
• Ability to interact with multiple customers and working relationship with requirements and development teams from requirements definition, design through software development stages.
• Strong programming and communication skills
• Experience playing a key role on multiple system development project teams with proven history of delivering high quality work; on-time and within budget.
• Ability to travel
• Ability to produce a neat, clean, solid and effective product.
• Ability to solve problems independently, while keeping focused on delivering a job in a reasonable amount of time.
• Ability to understand concept’s, processes and quickly brings about resolution.
• Strong written and verbal skills and takes proper notes
• Strong conversational skills and a pleasant demeanor.
• Ability to work in a team environment