Java Programmer (closed)
GREAT PAY !! IMMEDIATE OPENING !! APPLY TODAY !!!
Our client in Raleigh, NC is seeking a Java Programmer for a 6-month assignment.
Our client is seeking a Java Programmer to assist an Electronic Data Interchange utilizing a vendor Software as a Service solution for Worker’s Compensation Claims and Medical Billing. Expectations and Responsibilities include specific unique skills and attributes as follows:
- Journeyman level Java EE application developer
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Develop technical documentation that will be referenced for support of the delivered solution and subsequent enhancements
- Work with agency staff to develop test plans and ensure successful testing and validation of all developed solutions
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a Java EE n-tier application developer
- Minimum of three (3) years experience uploading files from the Web with excellent presentation to the users, Java (6), and Oracle (10G or higher), in a Red Hat Linux (Apache Tomcat), and Windows XP environments
- Hands on Experience using Java (6) and Oracle (10G or higher), in a Red Hat Linux (Apache Tomcat), and Windows XP environments
- Familiar working with Oracle SQL stored procedures and triggers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent; self-starter having proven experience working successfully in a team environment
- Must live within the state
Preference will be given to those candidates who possess experience with PL/SQL.
QUALIFIED candidates must register at www.why-pss.com to be considered for this GREAT opportunity.