MicroStrategy Architect/Developer (closed)
New York, NY
The MicroStrategy Architect/Developer will support the Compliace group, assisting to design custom applications that are used both domestically and globally.
- 3+ years expeirence of MicroStrategy administration, architecture and report development.
- Must be extremely organized w/ excellent time management
- Critical thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SQL knowledge is a big plus
- Seeking candidates who have done more than “write” MicroStrategy reports.
- An experienced Architect/Report Developer is needed, preferably certified.
Duration: 6 months+
Location: New York City, NY