Project Manager (closed)
Upp, Technology, Inc. is a global provider of IT jobs and staffing, the irms|360™ Enterprise software suite and innovative technology solutions. We help Commercial, Government, Healthcare and other clients achieve and sustain business value. Join us!
Consulting engagement at a large organization in the Healthcare service industry.
Upp is now seeking a:
Project Manager to coordinate and facilitate on-time delivery of large, complex and numerous inter-departmental business system solutions while keeping costs within budget.
- Gain an understanding of client needs and establish an appropriate Information Systems team to accomplish IS related tasks.
- Plan, direct, prioritize and monitor IS project work that span across multiple departments and systems.
- Communicate project status to IS and client management.
- Maintain project and system related metrics and provide periodic reports to management and internal partners.
- 5+ years of business analysis and project management experience including practical experience in project coordination and implementation.
- Health insurance industry background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- PMI certification is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Data Processing, Management, Communications or related field.
Upp provides Enterprise Systems Integration, Data Management, Infrastructure Support, Security & Compliance and Custom Application Development to leading organizations across the industrial spectrum.
For more on this and other opportunities with Upp, visit us at http://www.upp.com
Apply at http://upptechnology.force.com/careers/ts2__JobSearch Job order #6990
Upp Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer