Mobile Developer (Start-up) - Boston, MA (closed)
Our client, an early stage mobile commerce start-up, has engaged CareerEncore to conduct a search for an exceptional Developer who wants to live in the mobile world! The founding team is composed of highly accomplished and well known technology entrepreneurs embarking on their next exciting venture.
This hire will breathe iOS and/or Android and will develop a deep understanding of consumer apps. He/she will craft the next generation of mobile products and help invent the future of mobile apps at the Company. If you're looking for an intriguing, fun challenge where you can showcase all your talent, this is your opportunity to do so with a world-class team.
- Work closely with a highly accomplished, entrepreneurial team to build groundbreaking mobile apps.
- Code side-by-side with other talented developers and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of the Company’s apps.
- Conduct ongoing research and make recommendations to the team on mobile development best practices.
- Play an integral part in technical project delivery with uncompromising quality.
- Solid experience (2+ years) developing iPhone and/or Android apps.
- iPad app experience a big plus.
- Strong object oriented programming skills.
- A passion for writing beautiful and efficient code.
- Can-do and positive attitude.
- Proven ability to work in a small fast-paced start-up team.
- Ability to do rapid prototyping as well as production-quality code.
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity.
- BS or Masters in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.