BDM Energy & Utility, Retail & Distribution and Manufacturing (closed)
Sydney, NSW Australia
$100,000 -$150 000K+ Sales bonu compensation
- Sydney Location
- Attractive Base Salary, plus Superannuation and a significant variable component
Our Client, a global consulting, technology and business process outsourcing company, with over three Decades of IT Services experience is looking for a mature and experienced Sales / Business Development Professional specializing in Energy & Utility, Retail & Distribution and Manufacturing sectors to work in their growing team in Sydney.
The company's customer footprint spans across verticals like: banking & financial services; insurance & Healthcare; life sciences; manufacturing, retail, distribution & logistics; media, entertainment, leisure & Travel; communication, energy & utilities; public sector; and independent software vendors.
They also boast a diversified, well-trained and motivated talent pool of 26000 people working cohesively to deliver solutions based around a mature global delivery model to clients across the Americas, Europe- Middle East-Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific.
The position of Business Development Manager is a key market development and revenue generating role within the organisations.
This is a pivotal role which requires the ability to articulate and manage the client's value proposition, with the support from global team in the targeted accounts within Australia. The role plays a key part in contributing to the success of the Australia business growth.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing opportunities for IT services and Integrated Technology and Operations services in the targeted accounts in Australia. The key focus area will be in the development of opportunities within targeted strategic accounts where client does not have any presence.
- Take the lead role in the positioning, refinement, and promotion of the client's global offering portfolio to targeted organisations.
- Take the responsibility of identification and qualification of new business opportunities within the targeted prospects
- Take full responsibility of client relationship management strategies, plans and execution activities relating to the customers.
- Represent the client at all levels with clients and contribute in a positive way to its long-term performance and reputation.
- Influence an strategic alliances with local, regional, and global Vendors, with focus on enhancing value proposition
- A direct sales hunter who wants a large income potential and has a passion for technology.
- You have a strong industry background and an IT consulting / services background
- You can demonstrate your sales achievements in the IT outsourcing /off shoring services business
- You have recent work experience ( at least 5 + years ) in selling into Energy & Utility, Retail & Distribution and Manufacturing industry in Australia
- In addition your ability to build relationships with C level, Multi Division Stake holders, take decisions on Bid- No Bid opportunities and business justifications will be an asset.
- You will also demonstrate experience in dealing with medium to large-scale (5 M upward) and complex IT Services based solutions in the hierarchical organisations d consultative sales ability & strategic selling skills in a large corporate environment.
- You thrive on developing new business through consultative selling to C level/high level executives, prospecting, preparation of proposal, securing new business opportunities, driving sales and revenue growth makes you excited
- You are comfortable establishing and building relationships and have experience in providing value propositions to customers that connect business & IT
Please APPLY ONLINE with your cover letter and CV for an immediate interview to Pranothi Nelson, Talent Scout. Lifestyle Recruitment